There are a lot of affiliate programs out there depending on what kind of marketing you want to do.
The affiliate marketing I’m into is digital. When it comes to affiliates for digital marketing the best programs include training and high end commissions.
Starting at the top you’ve got to ask the question of what the six figure mentors is about ? It’s about changing your lifestyle and realizing your potential.
The first thing I want to tell you is,this program is about working with paid traffic. It is the same business model as so many others I’ve seen online.
1st Class Staffing
The founders of Six Figure Mentors are Stuart Ross and Jay Kubassek.
Stuart Ross is a strategist for online success using his own online accomplishments as a template.
Jay Kubassek is an author, producer, professional speaker and digital entrepreneur.
- In sales- Justin Woolf- Head of sales Ashley Burley– System consultant Daniel Keith Stewart–Consultant Mark Hayes–Business strategy Oliver Mallory– Business consultant Lauren Kingsman– New member services
- Customer Loyalty- Brenda Campbell–Task management Irene Webster– Community liaison Rebecca Bromley– Accounts and billing Frank Sieben– System consultant Jill Humphreys– System consultant Cynthia Serra Neves– System consultant Megan Baker– System consultant Rochelle Dumbaugh– System consultant Marion Hacid– System consultant
Content and Design Creative- Melissa Fletcher– Brand/content conversion Alex Eastman– Director of DEA platinum John Bromley– Manager of import/export platform Sarah Magazzo– Content specialist Patty Peery– Calendar organizer, webinar host, elite coach Stephanie Morris– Wake up brand manager
Operations- Carol Kubassek– Team facilitation, administration compliance Brian Parsley– Business efficiency, head of customer loyalty Danielle Wilson– Marketing leadership Jay Williams– Marketing training Rich Reed– Event management administration Kristin Reed– Event coordination
Tech- Jason Beach–Tech management Jonas Beel– Platform development Marius Gabriel– Director of digital business lounge
Coaches- John Jackson– Leadership development Guy Ferdman– Member training Ilan Ferdman– Member training Christian Bir– Marketing compliance consultant Greg and Fiona Scott– DEA gold membership training Mark Ford– DEA black level liaison
Digital Business System
There are three levels to Six Figure Mentors
- Student Access – includes A) Digital Business System Introductory B) Learn how this education can start the right business through 1 on 1 consultation.
2. Essential membership – includes C) Live events D) Lifestyle marketing, setup, marketing blueprint, class curriculum
Step by step marketing blueprint
- Training library, marketing tactics
- Complimentary DBL free membership
- Step by step DB system setup and training
- Private Facebook group access
Multiple weekly live training Live event eligibility in U.S. U.K. and Aus.
E) System setup certification F) Recurring exclusive webinars with prominent leaders and experts sharing knowledge
What It’s About
As Stuart says six figure mentors is a system that has 5 main objectives.
- Teaches you how to place ads.
- Sending readers to a website offering a free product of some kinds like an e book or a report relating to your product so you end up with a very targeted audience.
- To build an email list
- To which you provide value and assistance.
- Then you promote a product.
Having a System
What this system is about is getting someone from one point to another in the easiest and least stressful way possible.
Anything that makes the journey easier and faster or helps a marketer in any way is worth money.
It shows that your time and expertise is worth the price you are charging and that you can give the customer an accelerated way to reach their goals.
It also lets you know that a business needs constant upgrades and investment.
But if you put in the work and effort with this system you can achieve your goals.
The funnel is your main concern because the front end offer will drag them in and the upsells is where you make your money.
It is explained to you how a funnel works and the percentage of readers that will buy your higher end tickets.
And how to predict what your revenue will produce according to how much traffic you send through it.
Of course this is all based on a constant flow of paid traffic.
Figuring out what traffic will cost and your percentage of this traffic that will be a profit and how much you will need to cover the cost of the traffic.
Scaling is an easy thing to do when you have this sort of system.
You can go as high as you want it is just a matter of having the right offers and the right up sells.
The pros of this system is the 1 on 1 coaching the fact that you can grow your business as large as you want.
Once established you can put it all on autopilot and pretty much have it run itself for a passive income.
The cons are that you need paid traffic.
If you follow the system and coaching to the letter it will accomplish exactly what it is intended to do.
But I’ve seen the same system in other online money making ventures.
So as far as originality goes it’s not new but as far as getting what you pay for I would say it does what it’s supposed to do.
I would personally give it 41/2 stars out of five.
If there is anything you can add or if you have any questions leave them in the comment box below.
If this article has helped in any way please like and share.